Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Guess What?


In 14 days and 16 hours I am getting murried to my best friend! Life has been kind of crazy lately trying to get everything organized and making sure everyone is on the same page and needless to say its been stressing me out - enter snappy kaitlin. I usually only get snappy when I forget to feed myself for a couple of hours, but trying to please everyone with this wedding has sadly brought out my snappiness at times. I apologize to those who were on the receiving end of that - sowwy :o)

My field of a yard. I. love. it.
The weather has been absolutely bee-u-tea-ful lately so I came home the other day and just sat on the porch and soaked up the smell in the air and tried to let go of all the things that don't matter and just focus on what does - the marriage, not the wedding. Don't get me wrong, I am super excited about the wedding and its going to be a blast, I just have to remember the whole reason for the wedding in the first place and that is the free, total, faithful and fruitful bond of me and that cutie i am smooching on the picture. heyyy


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...