Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

alphabet soup!



 Okay I'm jumping on this bandwagon so to speak and letting you know a little bits about myself since I am new to the publishing things on the interwebs. I love hearing from you guys so don't be shy :)
A. Age: 22
B. Bed Size:
Queen. Perfect size, I get lost in a king bed and my limbs always dangle off a full bed.
C. Chore that you hate: The dishes, mostly because I do them by hand
D. Dogs: yes please :) I don't have on right now but I am definitely a dog person
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast! I meltdown without food in me. Its not pretty.
F. Favorite color:
a very light minty blue, almost celeste but with more of a blue tone
G. Gold or Silver: Both :)
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play:
little bit of piano/keyboard, trumpet, guitar
J. Job title:
QA Engineer .... just warning you if you google it, what you find will make you fall asleep
K. Kids:
None yet :)
L.  Live: The sunshine state despite the fact that I am perpetually pale. 
M. Music Preferences:
Oldies, Indie, Alternative, Jazz, Big Band, Swing, Ska... lots and lots more
N. Nicknames:
K.T., Shmoopie (Seinfeld anyone?)
O. Obsessions:
All of my many hobbies (music, photography, outdoors, design, crafting) and people or things that inspire me
P. Pet peeves:
Oh my. How long do you want this to be? I'll just go with the big ones: Bad drivers, rude people, and people who curse loudly in public spaces.
Q. Quote from a movie:
Bonus points if you know what movie this is from (i'm sure you do)
"I AM William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my country men, here, in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?"
R. Right or left-handed: 
Right-handed
S. Siblings:
One big sis and 5 sisters-in-law and 3 brothers-in-law. My husband is one of 9
T. Time you wake up:
5:45 on weekdays. Usually by 9 on weekends
U. Underwear:
of course silly
V. Vegetable you hate:
eggplant, and squishy beans
W. What makes you run late:
da snooze button, Its so hard to wake up sometimes!
X. X-rays:
I tore my ACL in high school so I got a lot of x-rays and MRIs on my knee
Y. Yummy food that you make: 
ha.  ha.  ha. frozen pizza? I'm trying to learn to be a better cook. Bless my poor husband's heart, I do try I swear.
Z. Zoo animal:
Polar Bears, for some reason I just want to give them big bear hugs. *hugs*


Care to share an interesting fact about your little self? I would love to hear it!

4 comments:

Katrina {calikatrina.blogspot.com} said...

cute mug!! and boy do i hate the dishes too. in fact, i'm totally procrastinating on a sink-full while I blog hop right now. :)

Makay said...

I love your bangs! SO cute. :)
And your blog is relatively wonderful too. :)
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

lowercase letters said...

I actually enjoy doing the dishes, maybe it's because I get to do them with my sissy. :)
Hmmmm, what movie is that quote from?? Since it talks about war I'm wondering if it's gods and generals or Gettysburg?? We're watching that movie right now!
I cannot live without breakfast...glad to find a kindred spirit in that area:)
Thank you for your sweet comment! And every comment because I love them all from you!! The concession stand was SUPER busy but.you're right.. It was wayyy fun!! It's so fun to talk about the stand with someone who's been to a Bama game! :D
Hugs!

lowercase letters said...

I forgot... Love these cute pictures of you! You are absolutely gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...