Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Mates of State





yup. thats me in the middle.
thats my I am going to squeal like a little girl as soon as I leave the room and look at this picture face.

aka I can't help myself from being a dork, can I please talk to you guys face.

I have many faces. But this face is samwiched between the two halves of my favorite band Kori and Jason of MATES OF STATE. I got to see them play last night and meet them after the show.

 93% trazy amazin', dancin my toes off, 7% melting like a marshmallow, be my friend, please? 

squeal.

If you aren't familiar with Mates of State they are a killer husband and wife band. They always give each other cute looks when they are playing onstage (awww). And they bring their two little daughters on tour with them (bigger awww). 

Ah, if only I could have them tutor me in their ways so I could one day make awesome music and raise my little munchkins while being awesome and touring the country.

I was lucky to get to the show early and get right up close so I could take some of these awesome pictures. I stayed late and got to take a picture of them. They are so sweet, can't get enough of them!

OH! And Kori has blog too where she talks about her little family, its called band on the diaper run.
too. cute.
i just melted a little bit more.

If you would like to take a listen the video below is from when they were on the Late Show with David Letterman.




Is there a band that you really love and would to see live? Or one you've seen that put on an amazing show?


1 comment:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i'd totally love to see foster the people one day!!

p.s. just wanted to let you know that you won the Let's Talk Trunk ad space giveaway over at blog. shoot me an email at muchloveilly at gmail dot come to claim your prize, friend! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...