Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

mer, i'm a dork




It finally got cold today! Which means its actually appropriate to wear my boots :) It wasn't as awesome to wear them in the 90 degree weather we've had for the past couple of days - i didn't know my shins could sweat so much.

In other news I feel like I giant dork trying to take pictures of myself. How do all of you people do this and not look like an idiot. Its particularly difficult, especially without a remote it goes something like this:

Turn the timer on.
Run to where the camera is focused.
Brush the hair out of my face
Try to look like a normal person
Click
Run back to the camera
noooo i'm all blury and I look like I'm giving you the stink eye
sigh, let's try again

These were the best of the bunch. I'm not sure the interwebs is ready for full on dork version of me yet.


4 comments:

Kaycie- Redhead Memories said...

I know how you feel. I feel like oufit pictures will never get less awkward, haha. You look great! I can't wait to break out my boots :)

Emmett Katherine said...

I don't know how people manage to get self taken outfit photos! Every time I've tried they turn out terrible! I'm always half in the photo.

I lime your outfit, very classic :)

Erin said...

I'm with ya on feeling like a dork posting pictures of myself. I did it ONCE and felt so darn awkward that I took them down :) You pull it off, though!

Cute outfit!

--Erin

lowercase letters said...

hahaha! this post had me smiling big:)
i absoultely LOVE your outfit! annnd boots!! :)
so happy we're blog buddies now! gotcha entered in the giveaway! :)
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...