Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF :)

Aren't Fridays the best?

I certainly think so. I know today is going to be a wonderful day. Why you ask?

1. I am wearing my lucky and very sparkly Steve Madden flats to work (they even sparkle in the dark cave that is my cubical)

2. Husband bought me my fav-o-rite bagel from Breuger's this morning
3. I also heard one of my current favorite jams on the radio while on the way to work



4. The best man from our wedding, aka, one of the coolest people I know, is coming to visit and is picking me up from work
5. It's FRIDAY, hewo, how could that be a bad thing?

What are you enjoying about your Friday?

3 comments:

Lindsay R said...

I love your flats!! Happy Friday!

Lindsay

jkd said...

Love the flats too!

Emmett Katherine said...

Fridays are the best! I love how all my coworkers are super happy because the weekend's right around the corner!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...