Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I see London, I see France..

Oh my.

I did something pretty embarrassing today.

I was thoroughly enjoying my outfit choice for the day. I wore this cute vintage skirt I've had for quite some time with a pair of black stockings. I thought it was a perfect office attire for a fall day. And then the fun began.  I got to work, went to the bathroom, and somehow being the genius that I am managed to tuck the edge of my skirt into the back of my stockings. My backside and a full shot of my undies were totally visible from behind. And me? I'm completely oblivious that I looked like a total goof and I just trotted right out of the bathroom.

Thank heavens a female coworker spotted me from a distance (it was that bad) and tracked me down with a loud "Excuse Me" and then promptly made some nice hand/body gestures to point out what I had going on behind me.

Insert me - MEGA red blushing face, very pipsqueak like 'thank you'. Turn as fast as my little body can to walk away - facepalm. Sit at my desk and wonder what coworkers I'm going to have to avoid this week.

I felt like I was in kindergarten again.I'm pretty sure that's the last time I had this problem.

I hope you enjoyed my embarrassment for today :)  You aren't lucky enough to get any underwear shots though.

The guilty skirt in question
I also got my haircut since the wedding. I couldn't take the long hair anymore. I'm thinking of going even shorter.....maybe.

2 comments:

Lindsay R said...

Ha ha. Aren't you so glad that people speak up!! Good thing she caught you. Cute skirt!

Lindsay

Kaycie- Redhead Memories said...

Cute haircut! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. That must have been horrific. Thank goodness someone told you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...