Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Because I always change my mind

I am a terrible decision maker. I don't know why, I just have a hard time sticking with one choice and going with it. I once heard that the more choices you have, the harder it is to decide and boy do I whole heatedly agree with that.

Halfway through my cheerios I am wondering if the raisin bran would have been the better choice. But then for the next 6 bites I am confident in my cheerio choosing, until that 7th fateful bite where I start craving raisins. Oh for the love of raisins!

haha you get the point, but I swear this happens the whole day in my little head whether it be cereal choices, or big humongo life choices, or blog design choices. My indecision is the only constant.

And speaking of indecision on blog design choices, I redesigned my header....hmmm.... again. And I am still not sure I can stop. Take a look at the old and new.



What do you think? Any advice for my indecisive self?

4 comments:

lowercase letters said...

my first thought when you blog popped up after loading was "cute!! she has a new look!" :)
don't worry... i'm sooo indecisive too... college plans, what to wear, what Christmas gifts to buy for whom... you get the picture. ;)
i totally laughed about the ceral thing though! hilarious<3

Dawn said...

I love both. That does not help you make a choice sorry. If I had to pick, it would be the original. I change my header every new season...it is good to keep it fresh and creative. Thank you for dropping in for a visit. Have a great day, I enjoyed this post. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

Kaycie- Redhead Memories said...

I'm totally indecisive too. But I love the first! :)

Lost&Found said...

Definitely the first :) is there a specific program you used to make it?

-bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...