Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

couting down the hours

Hurry up Thanksgiving!  Everyone is already on break buts me!

I am still at work....and yes I did take these lovely snapshots whilst at work so you could enjoy my fluorescent prison a.k.a. my work cube. Isn't the scenery great? Thus the reason I like to add some pizazz around here (see some of my seasonal desk friends here). I can't wait to add some Christmas cheer to this dreary place!

I couldn't help but have some fun with this whole taking-pictures-of-myself-because-everyone-else-already-left-and-i'm-still-here-thing. So this is me pretending to type, but I think I look like I'm pretending to be a mouse or something haha. I had to lift my hands up really high above the keyboard so you could actually see them. There is no real typing going on just in case you wanted to know.


In other more exciting news all my brothers and sisters are coming to my house tonight for Thanksgiving. They were all actually in town this past weekend and there are so many of us we fielded our own kick ball game and just had lots of fun goofing around in the yard! Aren't big families the bestest?








5 comments:

lowercase letters said...

You look so cute and thanksgive-ish! I love your bow/barrette thing. That person behind you just has no idea whats going on behind her. ;) {wait, or is that a person?? You said you're all by yourself so I'm probably just seeing things! My excuse is that I'm looking at this from a tiny iPod screen:p}
Looks like y'all have already 'kicked off' the fun! ;) I'm headed to my nana's today to help with the cooking for tomorrows feast. :) we're all so blessed aren't we!

Dawn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Cute post from your cube. dawn suitcase Vignettes xo

Purposely at Home said...

awww! how fun! i love large families and hope to have one one day. :)

thank you so much for the blog lovin you gave me. :) can't wait to read more from you....

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awwww Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. P.S. you look so adorable with your little bow. =)

Lost&Found said...

I hope the fiance and I have many children so we have a BIG fam (by big, like 4 kids). The bigger the better, right? Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love the little bow in your hair!

-Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...