Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Intentions

Isn't it neat to think that we can drop by and say hello to someone halfway across the world?

hello! hola! bonjour!

I would bombard you with more hellos, but, alas, I only know those 3 off the top of my head.

Anyways, my point is, I think that it is so neat that I can reach out in blog land and talk to people from different cities, states or even countries that I would otherwise never get to meet. 

I love meeting and getting to know everyone and finding out about their little corner of the world and what it's like. You guys are so kind and uplifting and I would love to return the favor somehow.

It might be small but, in honor of Veteran's Day I'm going to be praying for all of those who have served and are serving our country and in the spirit of global friendship I would like to pray for you too :)

Not everyone's life is as perfect or as shiny as they might lead you to believe, and we are all struggling with one thing or another or we know someone who is. Do you have a giant mega test coming up that your are nervous about? an ill relative? facing a tough decision? Worried about someone/something? or just having a bad day? I would love to say a prayer for you and your intentions.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this clip  I saw as part of post on how prayers are answered on a blog I read called Fallible Blogma. It's from the movie Evan Almighty. If you haven't seen it, the basic gist of the movie is a modern day version of Noah's Ark. Evan (played by Steve Carell) is told by God (played by Morgan Freeman) to build an ark and do that whole 2 by 2 animal jazz. In this clip Evan's wife is trying to sort out what's going on.




Please feel free to email me your prayer intentions a kait.beeloved [at] gmail.com or leave them in the comments below. If you are shy and don't want to put a specific intention a simple 'yeah' will do :)

Hope you are having an extra lucky 11/11/11!

2 comments:

lowercase letters said...

i keep a daily prayer journal and it's so neat to see how God answers prayers over the years. i love what you're doing here! i said a prayer for our veterans and also for you:)
p.s. roll tide! that's so cool you're an alabama fan too! are you from there?

Emmett Katherine said...

It really is nice to see different parts of the world through other bloggers :) blogging/reading blogs is one of my favourite hobbies.

I like the thought/sentiment about how you might not know what's going on with people behind the blog, all the more reason to leave uplifting/nice comments :)

Thoughtful post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...