Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Queen of the kitchen



This is another doodle I did today.

I am a mediocre cook, but a slightly less mediocre baker.

The best food I make comes in a nice shiny box and can be found in the freezer isle,

Right next to the ice cream so you know it's good.



I am hosting thanksgiving at my house this year, and I have to feed 11 people, eek!
I have to get my cooking on.
or at least my 'this food is edible' on.

Not entirely sure how to cook a turkey yet
still working on looking that up


Good thing I have plenty of frozen foods ready for backup



3 comments:

lowercase letters said...

hahaha, your thoughts on cooking are so funny! :) i LOVE this 'doodle'! :)

Katie@{The Allred Abode} said...

Wow! Such a cute picture! I'm sure you will do great! Just google recipes with pictures of every step and makes sure yours looks the same at each step haha. Just found your blog, and now I'm a follower! If you have a second to check out mine, I would surely appreciate it!
The Allred Abode
-Katie

Kaycie- Redhead Memories said...

What a cute little doodle! I love it. Good luck with Thanksgiving! I adore dinner parties, that sounds fun! but possibly overwhelming. You'll do great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...