Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

It's beginning...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you goooooo. 
Now that I have that song playing in your head...


I woke up the other morning in a haze between that real life oh nos I have to leave my warm bed and the awesome dream I was having about living in the mansion from Home Alone {Currently for sale for a cool 1.95 mill - hey a girl can dream right? Don't you like my mini mansion? it glows! and it only cost me a cool $10}

Anyways.....back to the story..... I looked outside my window in my fuzzy dream state, and I saw the following before my sleepy eyes


I'm pretty sure I tried to squeal, but I wasn't really awake yet, so I don't think any noise actually came out.

In my still fresh Christmas dream mind I wore this was snow in my yard.
I mean it totally looks like snow doesn't it?

I proceeded to run outside in my pjs.
my not at all warm in any way pjs
and the truth hit me as fast as the cold air did

no the snow fairy did not pay a special visit to me in Florida last night
just the Ice fairy

and he also left a nice patch of ice I had to scrape off my car as well

you almost got it right, Santa, almost.



 

3 comments:

lowercase letters said...

bahahahaha! you are so funny girl! it does in fact look like snow. i heard from my pops this morning that it's snowing in Mississippi!! can you believe it?! maybe it's coming your way next!(;

lowercase letters said...

hehe, i shoulda had an explanation for the boat pic on my blog. you guessed right, he was just playing around pretending he wanted her to buy it for him(: that boy is so silly and i love it!

Anna Walker said...

I love your mini-mansion that glows! :)
Much better than the regular mansion! Hope your December is going well! :)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...