Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Almost Christmas!


I really wanted to send out photo cards for Christmas this year.
I  even had grand plans of making my husband dress up all snazzy like and take a new picture of us looking all smiley and married.

But much to my husband's chagrin, I just didn't have the time to make him pose for endless photos, and then print and mail our little mugs to all of our family and friends.

I was too busy wrapping/shopping/baking/making awesome faces/arguing with people on how adorable the polar bears were on the white coke cans and why they were silly for getting so upset that the white cans looked too much like diet coke cans.
(unless of course, you are diabetic, then I can clearly understand your concern).
 People are trying to sell these things on ebay for anywhere from $2-$100. What the what?



Anyways, back to the Christmas card - Instead I ended up making one off shutterfly with a wedding photo. I like it :) Hopefully we can get all snazzied up for a card next year and I won't have another soda debacle to argue with people over.

Merry almost Christmas everyone!



8 comments:

answertheunasked said...

The coke/diet coke can thing tripped us up too! My office thought I ordered all diet for a meeting and some of the oldies got upset. I assured them that with closer investigation that I did indeed order their precious regular.

And I have no idea why anyone would pay over $1.50 for a coke. Ball games and movies aside.

McKenzie King said...

that christmas card is perfect. you look beautiful!

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

oh gosh, your dress is absolutely stunning girl! i wanted to have a cute christmas card for our first christmas together being married, but never got around to it. oh well, there is always next year :)
xo TJ

memory said...

i just cannot wait until disney! especially since you said that i'll love it!(: thank you for saying that about my nana's comments...i shared that with her and i'm sure she's pretty tickled pink you said that!(:
i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE y'all's christmas card! my family made ours on shutterfly too this year.(:

merry christmas!
southernpinky.blogspot.com

Kendra said...

oh, I think this card is just simply charming! Merry Christmas!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

I think it turned out great! We didn't send one out but we have some photos that I could for sure use for one! I still may do one...not sure haha. Better late than never right? Merry Christmas! xoxo

Jenna said...

I was talking about those coke cans today. Mom told me that we should have kept ours as a collectors thing. Too late now though, I drank them all. :) And I think your Christmas card turned out lovely!

Katie said...

Your Christmas card is adorable, girl. I canNOT wait to be all married and get to do fun things like this!

I don't see what all the fuss is about the coke cans either. Personally, I like the white ones better :) It's a refreshing change from that ol' red.

-Katie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...