What you'll need:
1. Computer Paper
4. An Iron and dish cloth
Tips and tricks:
- Step 5 is really the hardest part. You have to make sure your 'V' is even on both sides and not lopsided this will ensure all of your points come out even.
- Don't be afraid to refold if necessary, the wrinkles will come out when you iron it.
- Your design must stay below the dotted line in Step 7
- Use the Iron on a low setting without water in the tank. Make sure the steam setting is off.
- No Iron? No problem. Leave the snowflakes in a heavy book overnight.
- My cutting is kind of intricate, it might be too hard for little ones, when in doubt use big shapes like triangles, hearts, circles galore.
- Draw on your snowflake with a pencil because little pieces of ink will remain, I only used a bright color so that it would show up in the pictures.
- You don't have to draw out a design
- Other ideas for these awesome snowflakes
- Glitter. You will be sparkly all over for at least 3 days.
- Use colored construction paper
- Add them to presents instead of a bow