Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Taco Thursday

I think I can learn how to work this instagram thing. I really like it, I would just also like to not take awkward pictures of myself in the mirror.
My smart phone skills are about on par with my vespa riding skills - a little shaky. 

I wanted to share my scarf/psuedo cowl with you because it is one of the first things I ever successfully finished knitting!
I am so bad about starting projects and never finishing them, leaving them strewn all over the floor in different rooms and tucked in the crevices of closets, never to see the light of day again.

My husband was a sweetie and took me out to Tijuana Flats for one of my favorite meals for lunch today, TACOS mmmmm so good. I then proceeded to take way too many pictures of the tacos, nibble on said tacos, and then regret how fast I ate dos tacos.




I hope you are having a lovely Thursday :) I'm working on getting all of my resolutions ready for the new year! How about you?

xoxo


7 comments:

Simi said...

love, love, love this. Instagram pictures are my favorite. Also, that cowl/scarf knitted thingy is super adorable!
xoxo
simi
p.s. I'm holding a giveaway at my blog, if you'd like to join! (ends tomorrow.)

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

1. you are gorgeous.
2. tacos sound incredible. getting those asap!!!
xo TJ

Makena said...

thank you so much for commenting on my blog! You have a lovely blog! Happy New Year!

Moments of Eternity

Purposely at Home said...

I'M BACK! and hopefully will have pics from disney on my blog soon. :D i hope you had a merry christmas and have a happy new year!!

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

memory said...

I'M BAAAAACK! (hey, marli stole my line! hehe) you were so right, i LOVED ITTT! :D

and look at this place!...you've made some changes since i've been here last! (boy, am i glad to be back reading your sweet blog and talking to ya!)

i adore your outfit!! so cute! i like your style hun. (:

happy new year! all the best to you, friend.<3

Nicole said...

i loove when hubs takes me to my favorite pizza place. it ROCKS! :)

happy happy new year.
xoxo

Liv Lundelius said...

Happy New Year!
I made a few little resolutions
I have a feeling this is going to be a fantastic year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...