Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Eleven things




Yay my bloggy friend Memory tagged me in a little game!

Here are 11 fun things about me!
  1.  My family owns their own Honey business and my father-in-law is a beekeeper (thus the name of my blog, beeloved, even though I don't ever really talk about bees or honey on here). 
  2.  I like to try new activities and hobbies but one of my least favorite things on earth is trying new food. I am a terribly picky eater who is stuck in her own awful ways, but, I'm attempting to remedy that in 2012.
  3. I have a welsh corgi named Penny Lane who I have mentioned before in my blog, and, yes I obviously love the Beatles.
  4. I've been married for a little over 3 months and it's been super awesome so far :)
  5. I have one sister and my husband is one of 9! wow! So i have 8 new siblings now, I love them all so much!
  6. I was an avid soccer player in high school until I tore a ligament in my left knee and had to have surgery on it my senior year. It was no bueno. my knee still aches when I sleep on that side.
  7. I love thrifting, antiques, and all things retro because they make me imagine what life was like from that decade
  8. I am a giant scaredy cat, I spook very very easily. My husband thinks its fun to scare me all the time, I obviously don't think it's quite as fun.
  9. My favorite drink of all time is strawberry-lemonade...mmm so good.
  10. I work in the software industry, and I sit in front of a computer all day, I think it's making my eyes worse, but hey a lot of cuties wear glasses :)
  11. I love anything outdoorsy - camping, mountain biking, hiking, backpacking you name it!

 

1. What is the last thing you bought?
  • I actually had to check my checkbook on this one, but the last thing I bought was soup and crackers for my husband and I on Tuesday, we were both feeling under the weather.
2. Where is your favorite place to vacation?
  • I really love the northeast and I think I want my next vacation to be to Boston or somewhere in New England.
3. What is the biggest thing you want to accomplish this year?
  • Starting my own business in some capacity, I'm thinking of starting an Etsy store. It would be small, but I would eventually like to start a business that would give back (think TOMS or something similar).
4. Where is the farthest you've been from home?
  • Colorado, it's about 1600 miles from where I live in FL. I have never been out of the country but hopefully someday I'll get to!
5. What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first see them?
  • Definitely their attitude and whether or not the are friendly. Who doesn't like nice people? I love nice people.
6. Quiet or outgoing?
  • Usually pretty quiet, with spurts of outgoing every once in a while, depending on what I had for lunch that day . . . (tee hee j/k).
7. What is the greatest thing you want people to remember you for?
  • I want to be remembered as a sincere and loving person who tried her best to serve God and those around her.
8. Who is the most famous person you have met?
  • Kori and Jason Hammel from Mates of State (a husband and wife band - i blogged about this a while back). I go see a lot of bands play, and have been fortunate enough to meet a couple of them, but I haven't met any movie stars or anything like that.
9. What does the last text you sent say?
  • 'Well dang' to my husband
10. If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
  • The Pope
11. What is your favorite Bible verse?
  • Matthew 25:42-45


 
1. Favorite band/musician?
2. If you could live in another country, what one would it be?
3. Dog person/Cat person? or other? (lizard person, maybe, eh?)
4. Subject you wish you knew more about?
5. Craziest dream you've had lately?
6. If I handed you $100 right now what would you do with it?
7. Dream job?
8. Superpower you've always wanted?
9. Favorite midnight snack?
10. Most interesting thing within 5 feet of you right now?
11. Favorite board game?



So technically I am supposed to tag other bloggers to answer the 11 questions I created above and tell us 11 fun things about themselves and then make new questions for other people to answer.
But....

 I'm opening this up to anyone who feels so inclined to do this on their blog (someone pretty please).

I had a fun time making the questions and I would love to hear some awesome answers from you guys!
ready, set,....... go!!

UPDATE: [YAY] J.Mill over at Adressing the Corner answered my questions
AND Melanie over at my billie also answered my questions [DOUBLE YAY]
go check out these ladies cause their awesome blossom.

12 comments:

J.Mill said...

I just did your list: http://jenniferlmillar.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-11-11-questionnaire.html
Thanks for sharing!

memory said...

i love it, kaitlin! especially the questions you came up with for others...the "most interesting thing within 5 feet from you" is pretty funny (:

i learned so much about you! that's so neat you want to start your own buisness. and i think it's funny your husband takes advantage of your "scardiness" (; that's so neat your husband has 8 siblings! awesome (:

Purposely at Home said...

yay! loved your answers to the sissy's (lowercase letters) questions. :) you are too cute!

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Purposely at Home said...

actually alligator tastes fishy...but a good kind of fishy. ;D thanks for your comment. :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

This is so cute! I see that you're a picky eater, too! You and my hubby would get along great :)

Sherri said...

I LOVE strawberry lemonade too! And I agree...I love nice people! Thanks so much for you sweet comment and for coming by!

xo sherri

www.sherriamour.blogspot.com

memory said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. (: It was grand to be able to pass it along to such a sweet person as you!

That's so funny you were eating an orange while reading my 'orange' post this morning! That made me smile. (: That's so funny you live in FL but have never been to an orange grove to me! hehe(: Oh and you like my gator friend? He was very nice. (; Thanks for your encouragement in my writing!
xo

m(elanie) said...

Hey lady friend! I did the 11 things post too [with your questions]. Here it is!

http://mybillie.blogspot.com/2012/01/eleven-things.html

Melanie

Nicole said...

i love that you love thrifting. whootwhoot. sooo fun.

xoxo

Stella said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Definitely should try this out soon...

Anna of IHOD said...

Well it was fun reading more about you! I think it is so coll that your family has a honey business! The title of your blog is perfect!

Good luck on starting an etsy business! It is an exciting adventure!
Cheers:)

Ly said...

I love this post. It's so I've never known anyone to own a bee farm that's so cool.

http://www.lyzhang.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...