Yay my bloggy friend Memory tagged me in a little game!
Here are 11 fun things about me!
- My family owns their own Honey business and my father-in-law is a beekeeper (thus the name of my blog, beeloved, even though I don't ever really talk about bees or honey on here).
- I like to try new activities and hobbies but one of my least favorite things on earth is trying new food. I am a terribly picky eater who is stuck in her own awful ways, but, I'm attempting to remedy that in 2012.
- I have a welsh corgi named Penny Lane who I have mentioned before in my blog, and, yes I obviously love the Beatles.
- I've been married for a little over 3 months and it's been super awesome so far :)
- I have one sister and my husband is one of 9! wow! So i have 8 new siblings now, I love them all so much!
- I was an avid soccer player in high school until I tore a ligament in my left knee and had to have surgery on it my senior year. It was no bueno. my knee still aches when I sleep on that side.
- I love thrifting, antiques, and all things retro because they make me imagine what life was like from that decade
- I am a giant scaredy cat, I spook very very easily. My husband thinks its fun to scare me all the time, I obviously don't think it's quite as fun.
- My favorite drink of all time is strawberry-lemonade...mmm so good.
- I work in the software industry, and I sit in front of a computer all day, I think it's making my eyes worse, but hey a lot of cuties wear glasses :)
- I love anything outdoorsy - camping, mountain biking, hiking, backpacking you name it!
- I actually had to check my checkbook on this one, but the last thing I bought was soup and crackers for my husband and I on Tuesday, we were both feeling under the weather.
- I really love the northeast and I think I want my next vacation to be to Boston or somewhere in New England.
- Starting my own business in some capacity, I'm thinking of starting an Etsy store. It would be small, but I would eventually like to start a business that would give back (think TOMS or something similar).
- Colorado, it's about 1600 miles from where I live in FL. I have never been out of the country but hopefully someday I'll get to!
- Definitely their attitude and whether or not the are friendly. Who doesn't like nice people? I love nice people.
- Usually pretty quiet, with spurts of outgoing every once in a while, depending on what I had for lunch that day . . . (tee hee j/k).
- I want to be remembered as a sincere and loving person who tried her best to serve God and those around her.
- Kori and Jason Hammel from Mates of State (a husband and wife band - i blogged about this a while back). I go see a lot of bands play, and have been fortunate enough to meet a couple of them, but I haven't met any movie stars or anything like that.
- 'Well dang' to my husband
- The Pope
- Matthew 25:42-45
2. If you could live in another country, what one would it be?
3. Dog person/Cat person? or other? (lizard person, maybe, eh?)
4. Subject you wish you knew more about?
5. Craziest dream you've had lately?
6. If I handed you $100 right now what would you do with it?
7. Dream job?
8. Superpower you've always wanted?
9. Favorite midnight snack?
10. Most interesting thing within 5 feet of you right now?
11. Favorite board game?
So technically I am supposed to tag other bloggers to answer the 11 questions I created above and tell us 11 fun things about themselves and then make new questions for other people to answer.
I'm opening this up to anyone who feels so inclined to do this on their blog (someone pretty please).
I had a fun time making the questions and I would love to hear some awesome answers from you guys!
ready, set,....... go!!
UPDATE: [YAY] J.Mill over at Adressing the Corner answered my questions
AND Melanie over at my billie also answered my questions [DOUBLE YAY]
go check out these ladies cause their awesome blossom.