Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

An announcement

Look out world! 

This blogs awesomeness is about to get multiplied by 2.
what the what?

I know. I can't contain myself either.

My sister and I who have been kickin' it together since the 80s are about to take on the blogosphere together, right here on these very pages, ..er... digital pages?

I, Kaitlin, (the little one in fabulous stripes and the drivers seat of the laundry basket below) am bringing my joy and love for design/doodles/crafts/all.things.awesome and combining them with the amazing craft+diy superpowers of my older sister, Kelsey, (my laundry basket passenger and blonde haired creative genius).

So, over the next few days expect some changes (including a name change), and for your visits to this bloggy to be twice as awesome as before.


 
oh hey there!

skkkrrrrrrrrrrt! Stop the laundry basket.

Oh no you didn gurl

OH YES WE DID

10 comments:

m(elanie) said...

Oh yayy I'm so excited for y'all!! It's always fun to have twice the brain power and built in support. Can't wait to see what y'all come up with!

mybillie.blogapot.com

Nicole Jeannette said...

How fun!! Yay for sisters!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh yay, that's awesome!

Janine said...

ooohhh...i'm excited.

Lisa @ Tales of a Young Housewife said...

Exciting!! What a darling picture. I so love your cute blog!

memory said...

GET OUT. this is gonna be pretty sweet, i can just feel it.

thanks for your cuter than cute comment, hehe ;) kachow!

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Anna @ IHOD said...

Awww that is so awesome!! Totally jeal. Wish my sisters would blog with me!

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

aw, this will be so much fun. i wish i had someone else to blog with. makes the process fun and easier being able to take turns. can't wait to see the direction you take this! :)
xo TJ

Camille said...

what a cute pic! love your blog!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Cute picture!! I'm excited to see the changes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...