Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

doodle and a cup of joe

Oh Hello there :)
I've been cozying up next to my little space heater trying to stay warm these last few chilly nights. Drinking lots of tea, coffee, and hot cocoa and dreaming that my space heater was really a roaring fire.

I've also been wearing big chunky knit scarves almost 24/7.
They are so wonderful in the cold, but its not so wonderful and kind of awkward when other people have to point out the crumbs you've been carrying around on your scarf for a couple of hours since lunch.

Totally not eating anything crumbly for lunch tomorrow/and/or taking off my scarf before I eat.


In the mean time I was inspired to make this cheery doodle for your enjoyment.

oh, p.s.!
Are you a book worm? My friend is an author (A REAL LIVE AUTHOR, crazy, I know) and she is hosting a month long GIVEAWAY for a different book every day! The books are of all varieties and all sorts of different genres. How neat is that? So, book worms unite, and go here to win yourself some free books!

Another good friend of mine is also hosting a GIVEAWAY for a darling three strand handmade necklace over here!

Isn't winning stuff swell?

9 comments:

Delta Daisies said...

tooo cute! :)

memory said...

this is so adorable. and i love scarves too <3

tagged you on a fun quizzy on my blog today (:

love you!

Liv Lundelius said...

beautiful! i am doing just about the same, loads of warming beverages and relaxing time. getting charged for this new and exciting year!

m(elanie) said...

I love your little drawings! Do you sell anything? Glad I stumbled across your blog!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Cute blog!! Thanks for the info. I'll def. be heading over there.

Laurie said...

love your coffee cup doodle! very cute!

laurie
www.love-laurie.com

Shutterbug said...

i'm new to your blog! it's fun! i love your little doodles! keep it up! :)

Megan said...

Your little doodles are SUPER cute!

mistergandme said...

I love your doodle :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...