Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Sidebar button freebies!

Who doesn't love a freebie?
Grinches maybe?

Anways, I know html is hard to master for a lot of people (including yours truly) so I wanted to give all of you non-techy folks out there a fun blog extra just because I love ya!

I only ask that if you use one of the buttons you be so kind as to follow my blog.

PLEASE PLEASE See the notes at the end for installing the buttons. You MUST change the link to your twitter/pinterest/bloglovin account for these to work.

Feel free to email me at kait [dot] rawley [at] gmail [dot] com if you need help :)









Follow bee-loved on bloglovin




MUAY IMPORTANT INSTALLATION NOTE:

You MUST MUST MUST change the link in the code to reflect your own account or the link will not work. 

I have made it easy to spot where you need to make the change by typing YOURUSERNAMEHERE

so for example to make my buttons work, I would replace

https://twitter.com/YOURUSERNAMEHERE
with
https://twitter.com/krawley

Get it?


It is also completely ok to just copy and paste the address from a browser and replace the whole thing if need be. It might actually be easier to do it that way for some people.

Then you just go into your layout and paste the code into your sidenbar. Easy peasy :)


Depending on how your layout is set up, the buttons may not display as well for everyone.
Again, if you have any questions, or need help email me :)

2 comments:

memory said...

too bad i don't have any kinds of these accounts because these buttons are adorbs! (:

your blog is growing so much and that makes me so happy (:

southernpinky.blogspot.com

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

the twitter button is my favorite. probably because i love birds so much :)
xo TJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...