Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Two-for-Tuesdays!

Who says there's no such thing as a free lunch?

I'm here to bring you blog post numero two on this fabulous Tuesday! I'll be honest though, this was no accident, it was strategic. Being my first venture into the land of writing on the interwebs, I figured that at least if you aren't amused by my rambling introduction, you already had a healthy dose of bloggertainment from my charming sister.

I've been leisurely hanging around on the sidebar now for a while under contributors, but I figured now was a good time to jump off and type some real words!  I am the other, and actually the only (non JR acquired) sister to the fair Kaitlin. I know that you're all aware that I enjoy riding around the kitchen in a laundry basket with her, but here's a few fun facts about me and what I'll be bringing you in future posts.

I'm 25 and live in Nashville, Tennessee.
I try to take full advantage of the fact that I live in the Music City...
and most of the tunes aren't country!
I work as a Marketing Coordinator by day and Seamstress Extraordinaire by night.
I love to upcycle things and the thrift store is my freind.
DIY projects to make your casa and your wardrobe oh-so-cool.
Plaid is probably the best thing ever invented.
History and architecture fascinate me,
as does aimlessly bopping around the great United States.
I hate to cook, but I love to eat,
so tasty restaurant recs will be headed your way too!

Time to go ahead and get the first awkward blogger self portrait out of the way. Plenty more of these to come and I promise to be doing way cooler things in the future than flashing a thumbs up! Hope you're all having fabulous Tuesday night!


4 comments:

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

ha, yes, love the first awkward blogger self portrait. looking good ;)
xo TJ

jordan elizabeth. said...

i absolutely adore your entire layout.

your header is just beautiful!!

i'm an art museum employee by day and seamstress extraordinaire by night also! i'm also a huge upcycle fan. :)

memory said...

You are the luckiest girl in the WORLD to have Kaitlin as your sister! Love her.

I'm sure I'll fall in love with your style too :)

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

lovely, awkward blogger self portrait. mine are under lock and key! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...