Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Be our blog bff? we'll make you a snazzy bracelet!

Do you guys remember the awesomeness of friendship bracelets?

As far as I am concerned they were one of the best DIYs to come out of the 90s, way better than puff paint, bedazzling, and iron on transfers combined!

So when I saw that these two lovely ladies, Leigh, and B, were doing a blogger friendship bracelet swap, I enthusiastically said to myself, yes please! and started scanning their pinterest board for inspiration.






If you would like to join check out Leigh, and B's 
blogs for all the details!

xoxo

1 comment:

memory said...

Cute, cute, cute. Making bracelets can be so fun...especially when they're made for or with a friend!

Thank you for your comment on my post in pictures about my week last week...I've been missing hearing from you and reading your sweet blog! Yay for chickfila and couch to 5k. Yes, yes I am loving the couch to 5k program so far!Kachow! <3

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...