Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Marty McFly

woof woof!!, so nice to meet you, my name is Marty McFly.

This is our fuzzy new friend we picked up from the pound this weekend. I say if you are thinking about getting an animal, adopting one from a local shelter or animal rescue organization is the way to go.

So in case you aren't familiar with the Marty McFly reference, well then great scott!!! You are missing out on one of the best movies of all time, the 1985 classic, 'Back to the Future'.



I have the greatest urge to watch Back to the Future now, but alas, I only have netflix instant, and it's only available on dvd, and there is no more blockbuster either, :( sad face.

 Some of my other favorite 80s movies include: 16 candles, Overboard, Adventures in Babysitting, Any of the Indiana Jones' movies, and Stand by Me.

Do you have a favorite 80s movie you could watch over an over again?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...