Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

They say it's your birthday

They say it's your birthday.....doot n doot n doo doot......... it's my birthday too!

Hi all, it's Agnes here!

Just wanted to embarrass my hubs JR and sing him happy birthday for all to hear!
His birthday was last week, actually, so this post is a little belated, but my birthday is next week, so I split the difference and I'm calling this post's timing perfecto!

JR and I were born only 2 weeks apart which i find pretty snazzy.
So happy belated birthday JR, and happy early birthday to meeeeee!

That's me and Kelsey (anna, around these parts) on the photo in the left (i'm the bebe obvisouly, duh), and that's JR and his momma on the right! A bunch of cutie pies in my humble opinion!

1 comment:

dreaming en francais said...

What a sweet post! Happy birthday to the two of you, enjoy it! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...