Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Thrifty Thursday Finds

Who doesn't love a good thrift store find? My favorites are those that you can actually work into your existing collection of fun things with out feeling too random. What I'm collecting now is a set of beer glasses. I've been specifically popping in every week or two to see if anybody has abandoned any good looking pint glasses while I've been away.

I think these are so fun to find because you can actually use them everyday (after a hot bath in the handy dishwasher of course) and no matter where you get them, they all sort of match. Well, at least they match enough to make me feel like I have an interesting collection as opposed to an island of misfit cups. My most recent finds have already been chilling in the freezer waiting for a good glass of sweet tea or a spring beer on the porch in this great weather!


Is there anything you've been on the lookout for lately? A favorite thrift spot you like to hit? Happy Hunting!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...