Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Way Back Machine

I don't know about you, but I absolutely love bopping around antique stores! I'm so fascinated by how well made things of the past are and all the fun things of yesteryear that you will come across! Besides who wants to buy the replica when you can hunt down the real thing! :)

 The blogging duo of Anna and Agnes took to the streets in Pensacola recently to dig up the best of what the local antiquers had to offer. Check out some of our discoveries below!

There were lots of old car parts up for grabs, unfortunately neither one of us own a cool dive bar, so no where to put this gem.

The inside of a first edition print of "The Secret in the Old Clock," the first book in the Nancy Drew mystery series written by Carolyn Keene. It was so old that it didn't even have the standard Nancy Drew yellow cover! I didn't know they didn't always have that!

This would be me, pretending to look cool.
These are three old school 1940s calendar girl illustrations that I scored at the Time and Time Again Antique Shop on Navy Blvd. I think I'm going to frame them for my powder room (one day when I actually have a bathroom that is cute enough to refer to it as a powder room!). 

1 comment:

Agnes of {anna+agnes} said...

pssssshhht, you are cool girl.

xoxo

seester love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...