Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Awkward
  •  Remembering MySpace and all of its picture awesomeness whenever I try to take a picture of myself. I like to call it self pic shame. But fo reals,  I don't have anyone to photograph me mmmmmk. As long as you refrain from giving kissy face pouty lips, throwing up a peace sign, or looking pensive/lonely staring off into the distance, its cool guys, its cool.
  • Having to deal with negative nancies all day in my shared pod, oh yeah, thats right, i don't even get my own desk. Pod party of 6 over here.
  • The fact that my workspace is referred to as a pod (am i a pea or something? or a whale?)
  • Being afraid of the dark and having to walk my dog at night, I'm a wimp you guys, someone get this girl a flashlight so I don't get scared by any more leaves falling from trees. 


Awesome
  •  Tomorrow is Friday, my favorite day of the week, duh
  • These awesome vintage sunnies (pictured above) I picked up at an antique store a couple of weeks ago, oh hai there!
  • I am almost finished with my friendship bracelet for the blogger swap for the wonderful Jana of paperdollsquared! Jana is from Germany, how cool is that?
  • I recently rediscovered how much I love snoopy, he's adorable guys, just adorable





xoxo

Agnes!


1 comment:

memory said...

Hahaha, just hearing "My Space" made me laugh... I was thinking just the other day about how My Space used to be all the rage. But of course it's all about Facebook now, it seems.
It was so great to hear from you! I really appreciate your encouraging words on my 'changing' post... it's good to know that it was a hard trasition for others too and that I'm not the only one! I'm thankful that "the Big Man upstairs" is in control of my life...I'll just let Him lead! :D
Kachow!!

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...