- Remembering MySpace and all of its picture awesomeness whenever I try to take a picture of myself. I like to call it self pic shame. But fo reals, I don't have anyone to photograph me mmmmmk. As long as you refrain from giving kissy face pouty lips, throwing up a peace sign, or looking pensive/lonely staring off into the distance, its cool guys, its cool.
- Having to deal with negative nancies all day in my shared pod, oh yeah, thats right, i don't even get my own desk. Pod party of 6 over here.
- The fact that my workspace is referred to as a pod (am i a pea or something? or a whale?)
- Being afraid of the dark and having to walk my dog at night, I'm a wimp you guys, someone get this girl a flashlight so I don't get scared by any more leaves falling from trees.
- Tomorrow is Friday, my favorite day of the week, duh
- These awesome vintage sunnies (pictured above) I picked up at an antique store a couple of weeks ago, oh hai there!
- I am almost finished with my friendship bracelet for the blogger swap for the wonderful Jana of paperdollsquared! Jana is from Germany, how cool is that?
- I recently rediscovered how much I love snoopy, he's adorable guys, just adorable