Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The loot



In case you have never been to an REI, they are the bee's knees. Sadly, the closest one to where I live is 5 hours away in Atlanta. REI has so much cool outdoorsy stuff to satisfy my inner love of camping and hiking and being out in the wilderness (as long as there aren't any scary bugs, I don't do scary bugs, that's what boys are for)

Anyhoo for my birthday last week, JR gave me and Marty McFly (our pup) an awesome travel water bowl from REI for when we go on hikes together. I forgot to snaps a picture of it, but its inside the cardboard box in the picture (JR didn't know where the wrapping paper was, bless his man heart).

Any stores that aren't in your hometown, but you still absolutely love? Thank heavens for the interwebs, that's all I gotta say.

xoxo

Agnes

3 comments:

Elle R. said...

oh I wish I could go to a place like that, seems so cool =)

Kimmie @ Sugar and Dots said...

Love this post! I'm new here, and I just adore your blog! I'm off to stalk the rest of your site... Have a wonderful weekend, sugar! xo

memory said...

Happy, happy, happy, late birthday! What day? Mine is April 25th, so neat that ours are so close together.
Missing hearing from your sweet self! Kachow :)

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...