Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

In the blue ridge mountains


While we were in Asheville, NC we took a scenic drive down the blue ridge parkway. It was breathtaking to say the least! We stopped over at graveyard fields for a little hike and I made the mistake of asking JR to take a picture of me. I will be the first to admit, I have a coordination problem, but hey, give me some credit those rocks were hard to walk on.

What you can't tell by these *oh so lovely* photos of me flopping around is that the water was FREEZING. While I was calf deep in the water with my teeth were chattering, JR was having a blast making me stay in the water as long as possible by acting like a grandpa who couldn't figure out how to use the camera - what a trickster.




xoxo

Agnes

1 comment:

Julie Marling said...

New follower from Wiegand hop! Your blog is super cute. Love for you to stop by Naptime Review and follow back ;)

http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...