Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Maine to Florida: He made it!

I am so excited to share that after 5 long weeks, JR made it home safely from his east coast bicycling adventure! Hooray! These past 5 weeks seemed to pass so slowly, but I am over the moon to finally have JR back!

Needless to say, after a month alone at home by myself, I was a little bit lonely. Marty, our pup, and any  other animals I happened upon were the only ones I had to keep me company. I still have a rather large spider which I named Charlotte who inhabits the back corner of my mailbox. I am terrified of large spiders, but Charlotte and I have come to an understanding - don't move when I open the mailbox and I won't smash you to bits.





I am so delighted and so proud that JR made it home from his adventure in one piece. He successfully peddled himself and his packed bicycle all the way from Maine to Florida, a whopping 1800+ miles! He came back in great shape and has quite and impressive farmer's tan to boot!

CONGRATS JR! SO PROUD OF YOU!



1 comment:

Jordan Jaked said...

I think his whole biking adventure is so wonderful!!

I wish I had the courage to do something like that.

I really want to backpack across Europe. I'm thinking that I may do it next summer, after finishing my first year of grad school. I'm sure I could create some sort of study abroad curriculum that involved visiting theatres/costume shops all over the western coast of the EU.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...