Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tropical Storm Debby Downer

Tropical storm Debby (aka Debby Downer, wahhhh wahhh) crawled through Florida this weekend. I didn't see the sun shine for 96 hours or so! Is this Seattle? Or England? Someone fetch me some tea and crisps!



Marty is a lucky pup to live in Florida. He refuses to go out in the rain. Are you even a real animal Marty?



Cut to me, sopping wet in a rain coat trying to coax him out from under the porch for twenty minutes while he stares at me with his sad puppy eyes. Puppy dog eyes, why do you have so much power?


5 comments:

Jordan Jaked said...

PUPPY EYES ARE THE WORST.

At least when it rains in London, it's still glorious...because it's London.

Oh, how I miss it.

Bonnie said...

I am a sucker for sad puppy dog eyes. I have also learned to flash them when I need to get something from Mr. A. Ha!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Alisa Marie said...

Very cute blog - thank you for stopping by mine today! Your pup is absolutely adorable!

http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

meme-and-he said...

womp womp...sorry about the rain!

his little lady said...

oh gosh, puppy eyes always just tug at my little heartstrings. these images really capture all the amount of rain. how crazy!
xo TJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...